Complimentary one-hour consultation
Potential bookkeeping clients receive a complimentary one-hour consultation with Jane. The conversation is guided by your level of experience and whether or not you have made up your mind that you need a bookkeeper at this stage in your business. Our goals are:
- To get to know each other.
- To explain the range of services we can provide. Although we offer a full range of services, not everyone wants or needs them.
- To educate you. If your knowledge/experience of bookkeeping is minimal, Jane takes the time to bring you up to speed as she asks questions about your business, what it does, what you hope to accomplish by talking with us, or by retaining our services. These questions give us a better idea of your needs and which services you might want.
- Questions include:
- Do you have employees?
- Do you carry inventory?
- Are you registered with CRA?
- How often do you file?
Where we work
- Some clients bring their files to our office:
McNeil Accounting Services
81 Prince Street
- Others have us come to their place of business.
Frequency of service
McNeil Accounting Services serves a diverse clientele. We see some clients regularly and others only once or twice a year, depending on their needs. Regardless of whether you require weekly, monthly or quarterly bookkeeping services, we are happy to work with you.
The frequency of our services depends on a number of things, including the volume of transactions and how much bookkeeping you want to hand over.
- Quarterly or semi-annually
- Construction contractors
- Landscaping contractors
- Professional services
- Property management
No business is too small